Imps are a fiend that look similar to a tiefling with wings.
Imps are named the same way as tieflings.
- Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2 and your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Age. Imps reach maturity at around 5, and live for an unknown amount of time.
- Alignment. Imps don’t necessarily end up evil, but they have a strong tendency towards it.
- Size. You stand between 2 and 3 feet tall. Your size is Small.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 25 feet.
- Darkvision. You can see in dim light as if it were bright light for 60 feet, and in darkness as if it was dim light. You cannot discern color, only shades of gray.
- Demonic Wings. You have a fly speed of 35. To use this speed you can’t be wearing medium or heavy armor. Any armor you are wearing must be made to accommodate your wings.
- Hellish Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.
- Shapechanger. As an imp, you can use your action to polymorph into a beast form that resembles a Rat (Tiny, speed 20ft.), a Raven (Tiny, speed 20ft., fly 60ft.), or a spider (Tiny, speed 20ft., climb 20ft.), or back into your true form. Your statistics don’t change except as noted. You retain the ability to speak while polymorphed, but you cannot cast spells or make attack rolls. Gear that you are carrying does not transform with you, but gear that you are wearing does. You revert to your true form after an hour, or if you die.
- Trickster. In general, the populace of many worlds within the material plane will distrust you on principle. You have disadvantage on all Persuasion and Deception checks against anyone in the world who is aligned Lawful or Neutral Good. If you fail a Persuasion or Deception check, once per long rest you may make an Insight check on that creature. This Insight check will cancel out your disadvantage on that creature the next time you make a Persuasion or Deception check.
- Languages. You can read, write, and speak Common and Infernal.